Rima Najim (Southern born in Beirut) is a Lebanese TV Host, writer, journalist and intellectual.
Rima Najm has learned a lot form her father, Dr Fadel Najm, who was an intellectual and a philosopher.
Holding a doctorate in journalism and media and a degree in Social Science Psychology, Rima Najm chooses the power of the word and the literature to fight for human rights, freedom and peace.
Rima has conducted many researches and studies concerning several issues, especially Contemporary Arab Affairs renaissance, the dialogue of civilizations and religions, media and human affairs focusing on women and children.
- Feyrouz… Peace on Earth (Rahbani’s specialized encyclopedia)
- Revolution bells and the celebration of freedom Gebran Khalil Gebran.
- The father, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the “builder of the state and thepeople.”(Analysis in heritage and modernity in the history of the UAE and it’s geography).
- The letters of Rima Zad (In preparation).
- Member of various juries in cultural innovation and artistic media in Lebanon and aboard.
- Published studies and articles in Arab journals and newspapers.
- Has received praise and high appreciation in Lebanon and abroad, especially in the Union of Writers in the Emirates.